Mainnet MultiCall Token Orders
Using MultiCall Scheme on Mainnet to Initiate an Token Order on Gnosis Protocol - Alchemy
Important Note: This is for DXdao on Mainnet
1) On Mainnet, go to DXdao’s GenericSchemeMultiCall plugin here.
2) Click “ + New Proposal” button.
3) Enter “Title” and “Description”.
4) In “ * Contract Address” field, choose the GnosisProtocolRelayer contract from the drop down list. 0x30AAD48F5eA5e8b2277612eB2A375fC173bB049e
The contract can be found here on Etherscan.
6) In “ * Method” field, choose:
orderTrade (tokenIn: address,tokenOut: address,tokenInAmount: uint128,tokenOutAmount: uint128,priceTolerance: uint256,minReserve: uint256,deadline: uint256,factory: address)
7) Enter all necessary fields:
This trade example is to enter an order to trade 5 ETH for at least 6,250 DAI, allowing for a 2% slippage from the Oracle Price.
Enter what is in BOLD.
To begin, enter the “xDAI Value” that is to be sent as part of the proposal:
In this case 5 ETH, entered as: 5
TokenIn: 0x0000000000000000000000000000000000000000 (ETH)
TokenOut: 0x6b175474e89094c44da98b954eedeac495271d0f (DAI)
TokenInAmount: 5 000000000000000000
MinAmountOut: 5000 000000000000000000
PriceTolerance: 20 000 (2%)
MinReserve: 20000 000000000000000000
Deadline: 1612958400 (February 10th)
PriceOracle: 0x5C69bEe701ef814a2B6a3EDD4B1652CB9cc5aA6f (Uniswap Factory)
Screenshot of exact field entries:
8) Click the “Submit Proposal” button, and “Confirm” the MetaMask transaction. ⠀ Your proposal will show in “Regular Proposals”. You will see a blinking Red warning that the proposal is “ > Sending 5 ETH < ” so that it is very clear this multicall proposal is sending funds.
9) That’s all folks!